Jack M. Coombes – Founder
- 1961-1977: Sales, McGill Mfg. Valparaiso IN. Midwest Regional Sales Manager.
- 1977-1985: Manufacturers Representative with Sales Craft. % 50 Ownership.
- 1985-1997: Owner JMC Industrial Sales Inc.
- December 1997: Retired as President CEO JMC Industrial Sales Inc. Maintained Consulting Agreement with JMC Industrial Sales Inc. through December 2000.
Bill Nolan, CPMR –
- 1974-1985: Sales, McGill Manufacturing, Valparaiso, IN. Last Position was field sales engineer covering MN, IA, ND, SD.
- 1986-1988: Sales Manager Barco Bearing (Presently Interstate Bearing) Minneapolis MN.
- 1988-Present: CEO, JMC Industrial Sales Inc.
Mike Dietz – President
- 1972-1988: Office Manager for Midwest Bearings (Division of Barco Bearings).
- 1988-1989: Transcom Incorporated. Inside
Sales for OEM’s and distributors.
- 1990-1992: Manager of Inside
Sales and Warehouse Barco Bearings.
- 1992-Present: Managed MN, ND, SD,
and WI Territory developing distribution, original equipment manufactures, and users for industrial and power transmission products represented by JMC Industrial Sales Inc.
- Selected as Board
Member for PTRA 2009
Sales Office Locations:
- St. Paul, Minnesota – Corporate Headquarters.
- Roseville, Minnesota – Sales Office.
- Members of Wisconsin Association of Manufacturers Agents.
- Members of Power Motion Technology Representatives Association.
- Members of Manufacturers Agents National Association.
- William Nolan has attained
his Certified Manufacturers
Representative designation, CPMR. Attained through Manufacturers Representatives Educational Research